Tuesday, December 31, 2002

Maybe if we think and wish and hope and pray it might come true...

+CROAK+

Maybe he's in New Orleans tonight.

Maybe he's in Mississippi.

Maybe he just can't get online.

Maybe he's still in love with her.

Maybe I'll cut all my nails off to match the one that sheared off at the quick yesterday.

Maybe I'll get my hair cut short, even though he says he likes my hair long.

Maybe pizza and anime will be a Band-Aid for this hurt I'm feeling.

Maybe I'll cry tonight.

Maybe seeing old friends in my dreams is telling me something.
Maybe it isn't.
Maybe they weren't my friends, really.

Maybe Sarah Jane Moore and I have more than eyes in common.

Maybe I'm clingy.
Needy.
Moody.
Expecting too much.
Demanding too little.
Wanting too deeply.

Maybe it'll be a Happy New Year.

+CROAK+

you're gonna carry that weight.

No comments: